The Tennessee Juvenile Court Services Association (“TJCSA”) was founded in 1973 by a group of dedicated Juvenile Court professionals interested in improving the juvenile justice system. By joining TJCSA, you will have the opportunity to work with other professionals in serving the needs and interests of children and families in Tennessee.
- To provide a vehicle for sharing of solutions to common problems and for developing services to the Juvenile Courts of Tennessee.
- To create avenues for regular exchange of ideas and techniques employed in the respective areas of administration, detention care, probation services and court clerk responsibilities.
- To unite members in the acceptance of a standard of conduct and a code of ethics by which they agree to abide in the performance of their duties.
- To aid in the development of community programs and services and to give regional and state wide support to efforts of shared interest being put forth by allied professional organizations.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS PROVIDE YOU…
Conferences, regional meetings and training presented and sponsored by the Association to assist in obtaining credits to maintain professional certification.
- The support of other juvenile justice professionals.
- A forum for the exchange of ideas and experiences which will help you with the problems encountered in your work with troubled children and families.
- Enhancement of your professional integrity.
- Representation of your ideas and concerns, both within your region and the state.
- Newsletters with timely updates on juvenile justice information and other related matters.
- Regular TJCSA Membership (open to Juvenile Court Personnel)…..$40.00